Florida United Businesses Association (FUBA) is a lobbying and trade association representing small businesses in the state of Florida. As the Small Business Watchdog in Tallahassee, FUBA is both your lobbyist at the State Capitol and your source for education on state laws and regulations that affect your business.
Over 7,000 businesses statewide have joined together to make doing business in Florida a little easier. These businesses represent a wide variety of trades, and are geographically dispersed, but they share a common bond of being a member of the most responsive and comprehensive trade association representing small businesses in the state.
Become a FUBA member for only $85.00 annually.
Membership benefits include:
- ISSUES, FUBA’s monthly newsletter, which reports on legislation and regulations that affect your business, and information on how to stay in compliance.
- FUBA provides all members with a free labor law poster. This “All-in-One” poster contains all required state and federal posters. You always stay in compliance because we notify you immediately if any posters are changed, and we usually provide the new panels at no charge.
- FUBA acts as a liaison between your business and state agencies that regulate small businesses. Through our “First Call” program, we help our members with questions on issues like providing lunch hours/breaks, hiring/firing, and other regulatory questions. When you call with a question, our staff gets you an answer immediately, along with any necessary forms. Have a question that FUBA could help you with? Call us at 800-262-4483 or send us an email.
- FUBA’s full-time Governmental Relations staff lobbies the Florida legislature on behalf of our members. We make sure lawmakers hear the point of view of small businesses when they are voting on legislation.
- Access to quality workers’ compensation insurance through our member-owned self-insurance program. Coverage is provided by the Florida Citrus, Business & Industries Fund (FCBI). The FCBI Fund has provided Florida employers with secure and affordable workers’ compensation coverage since 1977. Visit the FUBA Workers’ Comp website for more information.
Join with your fellow Florida employers to support the small business community by submitting an online membership application.
Email us if you have any questions.