Florida United Businesses Association (FUBA) is an advocacy and trade association representing small businesses in the state of Florida. As the Small Business Watchdog in Tallahassee, FUBA is both your lobbyist at the State Capitol and your source for education on state laws and regulations that affect your business. And now FUBA offers its members workers’ compensation coverage through an A- rated carrier, providing even better protection for Florida’s small businesses.
Over 7,000 employers across the state have joined together to make doing business in Florida a little easier. These businesses represent a wide variety of trades, but they share a common bond. They are members of the most responsive and comprehensive trade association representing small businesses in the state.
Become a FUBA member for just $85 annually.
Here are some of the benefits of FUBA membership:
- You will receive ISSUES, FUBA’s monthly newsletter, which reports on legislation and regulations that affect your business, and provides valuable information on how to stay in compliance.
- FUBA provides all members with a free labor law poster. This “all-in-one” poster contains all required state and federal posters. You always stay in compliance because we notify you immediately if any posters are changed, and we typically provide the new panels at no charge.
- FUBA acts as a liaison between your business and the state agencies that regulate small businesses. Our “First Call” program helps our members with questions on such issues as providing lunch hours/breaks, hiring/firing, and other regulatory questions. When you call with a question, our staff gets you an answer promptly and provides any necessary forms. Have a question that FUBA could help you with? Call us at 800-262-4483 or send us an email.
- FUBA’s full-time Government Relations staff lobbies the Florida Legislature on behalf of our members. We make sure lawmakers hear the point of view of small businesses when they are voting on relevant legislation.
- Access to secure, affordable, A- rated workers’ compensation for an array of small businesses, no matter their size. Visit the FUBA Workers’ Comp website for more information.
Join with your fellow Florida employers to support the small business community by applying online to become a member of FUBA.
Email us if you have any questions.